How would you know if Sleep Dentistry may be the solution for you? Consider the following questions:
- Do you suffer from fear of the dentist?
- Have you avoided the dental treatment you need because of fear of pain or a bad experience?
- Have you developed a phobia following previous unfavourable experiences at a dentist?
- Do you have trouble keeping your mouth open through the length of time needed for your treatments?
- Are you busy and want to avoid multiple trips to the dentist to carry out various parts of your treatment individually?
- Do you want to have your treatment without fear, memory or discomfort?
- Do you suffer from a gag reflex?
- Do you have a low pain threshold or are your teeth difficult to numb?
- Do you have a fear of needles in the mouth?
- Do you need extensive treatment which requires long appointment(s)?
- Do you need oral surgical treatment such as dental implant placements, bone grafts, or wisdom teeth removal, and do not want to be aware of the procedure?
- Do you want to be looked after by dentists and a team who see nervous patients every day and have special experience in sedation procedures, treating you with empathy and understanding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, and are in generally good (or well controlled) health, then you may be an ideal candidate for Sleep Dentistry (IV Sedation) in our clinic.
Call today on 1300 639 764 to arrange a discussion and assessment with one of our Sleep Dentistry Team in Perth.